City’s New Kits - 2021/22

I'm not surprised in the slightest that you don't like the red and black shirts. I merely thought that "Fuck off Mal" is a bit harsh simply because you don't like an away shirt.
He is the reason we have red and black shirts so?

But if you want some more wow?

He fucked this team on his return and broke up a good team that might have gone on and set us on the road to years of hurt.

But of course, if you had expanded on your original 3 letter post, we could have got here sooner.

He is the reason we have red and black shirts so?

But if you want some more wow?

He fucked this team on his return and broke up a good team that might have gone on and set us on the road to years of hurt.

But of course, if you had expanded on your original 3 letter post, we could have got here sooner.
Right. Just try to remain calm. It came across as you telling a dead man to fuck off because an away kit was his idea.

Right. Just try to remain calm. It came across as you telling a dead man to fuck off because an away kit was his idea.
Who's not calm?

I think you may be a little condescending and a tad weird though because I wasn't really screaming fuck off Mal in the way you are intimating but if you can't understand the difference between the two then that is on yourself not me, out of interest, if I searched out the Alan Ball thread; will I see you in there saying the same thing to posters saying things about a dead man in the manner, you assumed I was here? You know; real venomous hatred type of stuff?

I'm going to suggest that will be a no tbh.

Maybe you will be in the Maggie Thatcher thread defending her honour from the rabid left members of this site who would dearly have loved to shit on her grave?

The Swales thread, maybe?

Nah, thought not.

Assumption is a terrible thing, as you can see, I have just done it myself.

Who's not calm?

I think you may be a little condescending and a tad weird though because I wasn't really screaming fuck off Mal in the way you are intimating but if you can't understand the difference between the two then that is on yourself not me, out of interest, if I searched out the Alan Ball thread; will I see you in there saying the same thing to posters saying things about a dead man in the manner, you assumed I was here? You know; real venomous hatred type of stuff?

I'm going to suggest that will be a no tbh.

Maybe you will be in the Maggie Thatcher thread defending her honour from the rabid left members of this site who would dearly have loved to shit on her grave?

The Swales thread, maybe?

Nah, thought not.

Assumption is a terrible thing, as you can see, I have just done it myself.
I’d be telling Alan Ball, Peter Swales and Margaret Thatcher to fuck off over more than a kit that I don’t like.

Anyway, I’m not spending anymore time arguing with an angry man over something that really doesn’t bother me.

Have a good day.

I’d be telling Alan Ball, Peter Swales and Margaret Thatcher to fuck off over more than a kit that I don’t like.

Anyway, I’m not spending anymore time arguing with an angry man over something that really doesn’t bother me.

Have a good day.
Thought as much and nobody bar yourself was angry or even bothered by my post but you know how good your post was by the angry argumentative weirdo that liked it btw, it certainly made me smile anyway lol

My day has been good all day today thanks and it will continue to be so until bedtime.

I do exactly the same and I'm 55. I'm superstitious to the point that the City merchandise has to be above the rag and dipper stuff. There's no hope at my age...

I have NEVER bought Sharp and won't have anything to do with Vodafone. In recent years I have boycotted any Dipper associated products like Nivea.

I don't go out of my way to book Etihad when we visit my family in India but have once. The inconvenience of changing planes at Abu Dhabi in the middle of the night has to be balanced out with the drive to Birmingham and the non stop overnight Air India to Delhi.
I stopped getting my Daily X-large Coffee & Bacon/Egg Bagel at Dunkin Donuts when found out John Henry/Fenway group owned them. Confirmed my petty Blue Bitterness and I can now see my toes again.Win/Win, and Chevrolet is/will never be an option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.