City’s New Kits - 2021/22

If the man city was smaller, or even better not there at all it would look better.

The late 90s Mauve Umbro abomination still just about pips it as our worst ever shirt but this one is serious competition

If it just said “City” it would be a million times better (although still wank).

Imagine a Michael Jordan top with “Chi Bulls” written on it.

The worst of it is somebody will have been paid money to come up with this monstrosity!
I think somebody was struggling with a Monday morning deadline ,
Went on the piss on Sunday and in his drunken state made this and it was quickly signed off with high fives all round on Monday morning .

My problem with this third shirt is that a lot of people (me included) don't really recognise us as Man City. It's one of those irrational irks of mine. It has always been City or Manchester City if talking to people from afar. The powers that be rebranded the website to www.mancity.com and now this. As said before, though still poor, just City on the front would be much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.