City’s New Kits - 2021/22

You know, may well be a joke, but it isn't terrible in any way. I actually smiled seeing it. Bet you when real ones land a good few will say this would be better
Be better if frankenstein was on it somewhere :) Actually a clever idea (if its legit) and as a one off it could be a popular item in the City Shop especially fans who were around in that fun and carefree era.

Be better if frankenstein was on it somewhere :) Actually a clever idea (if its legit) and as a one off it could be a popular item in the City Shop especially fans who were around in that fun and carefree era.

Oh definitely. if it isn't legit, they are certainly missing a trick. Because i could see it being popular. It is quirky enough, not too obvious at first glance, simple enough, and actually could be surprisingly quite current in terms of a resonating message. Plus, a nod at fan istree character and all that.

edit: In fact, I've just decided I want one!

Last edited:
Keeper kits are where the designers seem to get the most creative freedom anyway, some great ones have come out of their ability to push the boundaries some.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.