City’s New Kits - 2021/22

SWPISHOME

BLUEYESTU

The white with the red/black sash? That was 09/10, wasn't it? I've got that one in the drawer.

View attachment 13903
I might have my years wrong, I was going by the dates on one for sale on eBay. The guy said he’d think about making it, fingers crossed he does because they are pretty rare second hand and I REALLY want one :)

jimharri

I might have my years wrong, I was going by the dates on one for sale on eBay. The guy said he’d think about making it, fingers crossed he does because they are pretty rare second hand and I REALLY want one :)
Don't blame you. I'd be interested in getting another one, There's a couple of tiny marks on my one, that I can't get out.

BLUEYESTU

I’ll give you £25
I have a near new white umbro sash. I think it's large or xl. My Dad gave it me at the end of the season.

How much do they go for on ebay
I have a near new white umbro sash. I think it's large or xl. My Dad gave it me at the end of the season.

How much do they go for on ebay?
There’s one for sale at the moment for £95. Every time I bid on them they go for well over £50-£60.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.