City’s New Kits - 2021/22

The picture I took was the one from the City Store.
Yes, I went and looked on there myself and they are very dark, there was loads of pics looking bluer on the net though, one looked like it was with a player but on second viewing it was just a model, so again I'd say the blue ones are early knock offs.

Be nice to do something classic for the Champions.

I don’t know a single person who wouldn’t love to see the classic white shirt with a sash come back.

From a distance, City look like old school England in their paisley kit. The “white” & navy looks good!

I’d be very happy with sky blue/white classic first, white with navy & sky sash second, and navy with white & sky sash third for basic kits.

I’m sure they’ll have some embellishment because manufacturers don’t seem to be able to leave well alone, but I hope it’s more complimentary than detrimental.

We need to establish “City colors” and the basic First/Second/Third kit colors, so that people instantly recognize who we are. A splash of color should be reserved for the keeper kits!

The sash is obviously very popular but I think the white shirt with a vertical dark blue and mid blue stripes that we had a few years ago (for the CL?) is better. Absolute class of a shirt

View attachment 11581.

Just change the badge & replace Umbro with Puma.
That would do me every fcuking season
It’s my favorite kit. And closer to the quality the 125 year limited edition kit should’ve been.
I have both and the Umbro kit that I’ve worn and washed hundreds of times over the years is in far better nick than the 125 year ltd edition that’s been through the wash 4 times and is in tatters.

It’s my favorite kit. And closer to the quality the 125 year limited edition kit should’ve been.
I have both and the Umbro kit that I’ve worn and washed hundreds of times over the years is in far better nick than the 125 year ltd edition that’s been through the wash 4 times and is in tatters.
Mine too. But I put Tevez on the back of it. I couldn't wear it after the shit he pulled. I bought the navy away one that year too with no name and it's held up great.

Mine too. But I put Tevez on the back of it. I couldn't wear it after the shit he pulled. I bought the navy away one that year too with no name and it's held up great.
I’d say you’d get away with it now that some time has passed. It’s like we forgot about Tevez for a while, as we were swept along in the rest of the journey up to this point. And we’re now able (or some of us at least) to look back with an almost forgiving reminiscence on what were some exciting and occasionally turbulent times.

Plus it’s a lovely kit to wear, I live the material, Umbro did great with that one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.