City’s New Kits - 2021/22

I'm pretty sure Newcastle and West Brom have the same pink kit aswell.

I dunno about the rest of yous but I think Puma are shite.
Its all subjective of course but I have never bought puma before.
Umbro were the bees knees for me but I guess they can't fulfill what we need anymore.
If not i would like Adidas.
Not that they haven't made some khak tops either.

been oddly quiet with the leaks this year. I know the Puma catalogue has leaked to a select few but we seem to be one of the last clubs to get any leaks/mock-ups this year.

Puma is lot better than Nike but its disappointing to see that City do not get unique templates despite being flagship club.

Think there were reports that we were getting unique templates when we signed the deal.

Getting the same shit as small clubs for example makes us look 2nd rate.

Barca's goalie kit is totally different to other Nike clubs for example.

Puma is lot better than Nike but its disappointing to see that City do not get unique templates despite being flagship club.

Think there were reports that we were getting unique templates when we signed the deal.

What other clubs have a paisley kit, that mosaic guff, or manc-arch on them this season?

Goalkeeper kit aside, which is a quirky coincidence with a honeycomb for us, they aren't templates.

Every single outfield kit we’ve had has been unique.

Most keeper kits are shares regardless of brand.

Ours is lovely, shame we've no reason to wear it this summer.
Ireland-Home-Euro-2020-Football-Shirt.jpg
Never liked that new FAI badge, old one was way nicer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.