City’s New Kits - 2021/22

its definitely an expensive do. I have 1 child who wants all 3 kits every season, I really sympathize with those that have more than 1! DH gate is great at the moment as my lad is only 4 so can't tell the difference, he just moans that they don't come with socks!

when I was a teenager and in my early 20's I used to race to the stadium on launch day to get them, now I can't think of anything worse.... can do a weeks shop at aldi for the price of the shorts alone! ha

my lads into basketball too, and I must say although they are a higher price point (and less material!) the kits are loads better as they hardly change season to season. he's had one about 2 years and the team still plays in the exact same kit
your child of 4 wants all 3 kits every season, i've got a phrase you can borrow, no, it doesn't get used alot but it will help in their development

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.