City’s New Kits

That is an all-time stone cold classic!

View attachment 42323
Love this shirt. Only thing that confuses me is that I have seen many official ones, both in match photos and for sale, where the umbro logo is navy blue. Kinda weird why some have white logos and some have blue. Anyone know why? Maybe they just used what they had in stock in those days for us because we were shit?

Attachments

• EcGCgKeWsAEEPoU.jpg
    EcGCgKeWsAEEPoU.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 31
  • manchester-city-1988-89-home-kit.jpg
    manchester-city-1988-89-home-kit.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 31
The run of kits from shirts, shorts n socks between 1987 -1993 were thest best ones we have had, home away and 3rd were all great, not just as a shirt but as full kits, none since these have been exactly perfect as these were.

EpTlSmJXIAgbGE6.jpg
image018-1.jpg
screenshot-2021-02-18-at-15-05-13-922x792.png
1058449984.jpg.jpg
W8qn2lyhjsORlRk.jpg

Last edited:
I've ordered from China for many years, mainly for friends. Experience is that at this time of year they're mock ups and I've received some horror stories and some nice attempts.
Buy one at a time, if it's right go again, if not you ain't lumbered with 3 XL pyjamas that your kids can't get in. They don't always get things right. Chance you take.

In Turkey a few years back with the new season kit out. Kun on the back with number 16. He had just changed to 10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.