City’s New Kits

Ordered 2 home shirts from dh gate,
$60 Aussie dollars about 28 quid
Since we’ve been with Puma, I have ordered my lad a shirt a season,and the quality is excellent, he has no clue they’re
snide, we’ve bought “real shirts” in the past- not anymore.
From personal experience it's a waste of time ordering the shirts until they are on sale as they will be wrong ,once they have a shirt to copy from is the time to buy

We’ve had worse home shirts but as an overall kit I genuinely think this is the worst we’ve ever had. It doesn’t even look like a City kit. What was even more disappointing was this was the first time the more traditional new badge was used and yet it was used on the least traditional home kit we’ve ever had.

View attachment 42304

i agree that was a stinker.

We’ve had worse home shirts but as an overall kit I genuinely think this is the worst we’ve ever had. It doesn’t even look like a City kit. What was even more disappointing was this was the first time the more traditional new badge was used and yet it was used on the least traditional home kit we’ve ever had.

View attachment 42304

Its a toss up between this and the hideous 2006/07 kit.
I’ll give it to the 2006/07 kit though as we had the football to match ;)

Ordered at DH Gate. It’s really worth trying. And if it’s rubbish or it turns out to be different than what the original turnes out to be, I’ll get one from the City shop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.