City’s New Kits

City playing in United colours - Red, Black and White in order to emulate a team we are now demonstrably better than. No thanks.

Always sells poorly.

Hopefully the home or the 3rd are not terrible.
This. It’s like seeing Spurs in a red away or dippers in a blue kit. It’s never going to happen. Don’t get me wrong I had lovely childhood memories of the classic red and black strip Mum bought me for Xmas but I’m older and wiser now and I definitely know right from wrong.

Bluemoon: What’s with all these random design away kits?!

Also Bluemoon: The classic red and black stripes?! No! No!
You make it sound like it's difficult to make a kit that's neither "random" or has red as a predominant colour (or minor colour). It's not.

You make it sound like it's difficult to make a kit that's neither "random" or has red as a predominant colour (or minor colour). It's not.

Don’t be a fanny. There’s absolutely no kit design that will make everyone happy. I wouldn’t describe this season’s away as random and loads slagged it off. People just have their own idealistical kit in their mind and if the actual kits detracts from it then it’s automatically shit.

City playing in United colours - Red, Black and White in order to emulate a team we are now demonstrably better than. No thanks.

Always sells poorly.

Hopefully the home or the 3rd are not terrible.

"Red and black always sells poorly" is one of the biggest myths on here. Pops up every time there's a conversation about our most iconic away kit colours. Look at the crowds any season we've had a red and black away kit and the stands are full of them. You see them everywhere at games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.