City’s New Kits

I received mine last week. Away shirt looks like a decent fake but hard to compare at the minute. The home kit is good quality, it just had red collar instead of maroon. I ordered mine far to early and I’ll give it another few weeks until they’re more reliable. Have you got a link from the seller you go yours from?
Got last season's kits from "The East" but they had very dodgy badges.

Gonna wait to see all of season season's kits before I make my mind up before spending £80.

I received mine last week. Away shirt looks like a decent fake but hard to compare at the minute. The home kit is good quality, it just had red collar instead of maroon. I ordered mine far to early and I’ll give it another few weeks until they’re more reliable. Have you got a link from the seller you go yours from?

That's the store mate, I did it via WhatsApp (number on the stores homepage) as it was easier for the custom names/numbers. You can pay with PayPal too on WhatsApp

I've also used Popjersey quite a few times in the past and never had an issue

A player version unless you have the body of a Greek Adonis is probably best avoided normally at least 2 sizes smaller than a fan version ,eating a peanut will give the appearance of being pregnant
Yes, I think this is where I made my mistake this season, I went 2XL and I am L and they are still tight.

Will give it another go in a month or so and order another when the mrs isn't looking lol

Bit of an update:

My order arrived yesterday.

Kids kits - bang on (including shorts and socks) burgundy trim, ship etc.

Adult kits - ship, prem badges etc... BUT...red trim.

Got in touch with the seller via WhatsApp, he apologised and said I must have got the "last of the 1st edition stock" .

He is sending me 2 of these out free of charge to replace the 2 adult shirts with red trim.
That was a nice result, which seller is this one?

Just got mine from dhsportsjersey and home has the red trim. Away looks ok though

Here's a question that's bugging me before I get one of this season's shirts.

I'm a big guy. About 6'9", broad shoulders and since the Pandemic my neckline... (how should I say)... has increased.

The length of the shirts aren't an issue, it's more the width, especially at the top.

I regularly but Adidas California/Adicolor Tees in XL size and they are roomy, comfortable etc.

So 20/21 I bought the Dark Blue Away and White Paisley 3rd in XL (online), turned out like I was wearing a cross between a kids shirt and a tank top.

So last season, 21/22, bought the home and the white away in 2XL. The length is just about OK. But around the shoulders and the neck, it's like I'm suffocating and struggle to move my shoulders freely.

Seeing the gorgeous home kit for 22/23, the shirts seem to look a bit more... baggier/roomier/(less squeeze the life out of you). And cos of my circumstances, I can't go and try things on first. Have to buy online and hope for the best.

Before I saw the baggier-looking shirts, I was gonna try 3XL this season and hope for the best. But I don't know if it will be like I'm wearing a windsock every time I fart.

The question is, those that have purchased the new home shirt, do they feel different, fit-wise, to previous ones from Puma you have bought?

Any insight will massively help. Cheers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.