City’s New Kits

I got it a few weeks ago, it seems pretty decent although there’s nothing really to compare to yet in terms of the quality of it. I’ll have to wait until the away kit is released.
How do you rate its accuracy now that the official one has been released? Especially the badge, is it the correct colours?
I'm looking at ordering the kids away but not sure how long to wait.... Would be hoping to get one with the striped back and a name/number like the actual players are wearing.

took delivery today of the home kit with number and name from AliExpress - (full kit ordered by accident as opposed to shirt only) very impressed with quality although need to see after a few washes

Home shirt with Walker 2, white shorts complete with badge and number 2 applied, Blue socks with thin red & white band Size Adult L

£20 for everything inc. delivery to U.K. - cant be bad to it :) - took about 4 weeks to get here though

Home shirt has arrived, size 2XL. (Official)

Its the best fitting shirt I've ever had in my life. Arms, shoulders, neck, length, feel... all perfect!

had a man orgasm putting it on, I won't lie.

And the Stripey bit at the back of the Shirt isn’t a minor detail and looked pretty prominent to me in last night’s game

How do you rate its accuracy now that the official one has been released? Especially the badge, is it the correct colours?
I'm looking at ordering the kids away but not sure how long to wait.... Would be hoping to get one with the striped back and a name/number like the actual players are wearing.
The back design was wrong, fully striped at the back. I should have waited to order both home and away as the early releases are normally shite.

The back design was wrong, fully striped at the back. I should have waited to order both home and away as the early releases are normally shite.
Thanks, I'll hang on a few more weeks I think.
Also wanting to see what the name/numbering will be like in the premier league.
They had yellow lastnight with the city badge on the numbers. But on the official store it shows white lettering with the PL logo on the numbers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.