City’s New Kits

Maybe now the naysayers and doom-mongers will admit that it actually looked the canine's testes on the team last night. I'm picturing KDB holding the CL trophy aloft wearing that kit.

*back in 5 minutes*
Nah still think it is bobbins.

Also we will obviously be wearing the lime and purple 3rd kit in the final

The biggest thing for me is Manchester city should have club colours set in stone home and away that never changes
sky blue shirt and white shorts home and red and back top and black shorts away

yes the trimmings and collar styles can change, but Manchester city should have a base that never changes

The biggest thing for me is Manchester city should have club colours set in stone home and away that never changes

yes the trimmings and collar styles can change, but Manchester city should have a base that never changes
So you're saying traditional colours for the away shirt then?

If so, I can't wait for the new maroon strip next season.

Blue tops and white shorts yes totally

The red n black though was a novelty whim of big mal which we continued to use, but it will never be citys proper away colours our third colour maroon is and always will be

20220721_181530.jpg20220721_181357.jpg20220721_180803.jpg
20220721_180901.jpg
FXp9t7JVsAEd3kK.jpg

I grew up with the red n black as our main away colours, but maroon was and is always city to me

The maroon kit from 2002/03 season I think first advice one was one of my favourites

Loved that one too, styled on the '56 kit. Would like to see a new edition.

Anyway, kit looked fucking mega last night. We're lifting the CL in that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.