City’s New Kits

Dunno if it will affect us in any way,but.....

Puma have apparently "lost" a shipment of shirts.
Lad I work with got an e-mail....Stockport County fan.
It says that if they can't find said shipment,the next shipment will arrive on 30th November.

How many versions of the home and away kit will we see in the season?
Should see a month mostly of sky blue

AWAY v Club America (sleeve sponsor Verizon)
HOME v Bayern Munich (sleeve sponsor TBC) / Liverpool (community shield sleeve patch) / Bournemouth / Newcastle Utd / Barcelona (charity?) / Palace / Nottingham F.

THIRD v West Ham (rarely play teams in red or sky blue at home)

Dunno if it will affect us in any way,but.....

Puma have apparently "lost" a shipment of shirts.
Lad I work with got an e-mail....Stockport County fan.
It says that if they can't find said shipment,the next shipment will arrive on 30th November.

Who remembers when a container of the blue kappa shirt went missing in Trafford park? There was a few blues out there that had the shirt before it’s release date for sure.

What a beauty that one was, I remember Gary Megson scoring in that on his debut at Boundary Park on one freezing day in 1988. First time I ever saw City play and was hooked after that.
I remember Clive Allen hooking in the last minute equaliser against Chelsea away in that kit

I remember Clive Allen hooking in the last minute equaliser against Chelsea away in that kit
Back in the day when the only time you got to see that goal on tv was during half time on The Match on ITV on a Sunday when they showed the goals from the Saturday fixtures. I remember Brian Clark going wild on Piccadilly radio when he scored it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.