City’s New Kits

Kids will always want kits... they should be kept separate from any discussion tbh... and ultimately it's not them that buy the kit!
However I do question any data/suggestion that u20s are the biggest sales market for the home kit... I want to see the numbers/data.
It also needs pointing out that success plays more of a role in sales than anything else... if we win the CL this season, next season's shirts will sell incredibly – not because they're nice but because people will want it due to our success.

Agree. And there will be a lot of kids around the world wanting a new City shirt with Haaland on the back!

Last edited:
Agree. And there will be a lot of kids around the world wanting a new City short with Haaland on the back!
Exactly... all this market research is cobblers... i've worked in studios since 1988... it can be skewed to show what a company want it to... just look at the rags claiming a billion followers years back!
The truth is simple... make a nice kit, it will sell well with the fans.
Win the CL and it will sell astronomically (just look at the number of shirts Chelsea used to sell compared to after winning the CL).

New shirts are a certain seller.
Player and fan versions... oversize ice hockey versions.
Plus, the versions are key:
South Korea, Thailand and Japan special prints.
A possible gold print edition.
A possible Community Shield version.
A Champions League edition.
FA cup version.
EFL cup version.
WSL version, and various cup editions.
Papa John's Cup version, now we all hate Dominoes.

Amazing go think of the shirts without names as City went to York away etc.

ᛁ ᛊᚹᛖᚱ ᛁ ᚹᚨᛊ ᚦᛖᚱᛖ.

Grandson has asked for this season's away kit for his 5th birthday... anyone know where I can get one from? Everywhere seems to be sold out in his size(5/6), even the City store. Daughter wants a genuine one n not from abroad..

Grandson has asked for this season's away kit for his 5th birthday... anyone know where I can get one from? Everywhere seems to be sold out in his size(5/6), even the City store. Daughter wants a genuine one n not from abroad..

Brilliant, thanks for that...best thing about it, his deadbeat dad is a rag n always talking about them to him when he has him. Dead chuffed he's asked for a City top..

Seeing that image with the 3 I think they mostly got the home kit right this year. Loving that.

- Fairly clean sky blue kit check
- Badge back on left check
- White shorts/blue socks check check (thank goodness, hate when they experiment this this. Don't do it)
- White lettering, haven't seen in an age. Check
- I happen to like the V collar even. Giving a retro 90's feel. Bit of flash. Will have to see on players.

Will be getting that. And the 3rd as it's really grown on me. The 2nd is naff - missed opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.