City’s New Kits

Nexen reportedly not the sleeve sponsor next season - they remain a sponsor but they will be doing different things with City.
Existing partners will most likely be in the frame, I suspect it’ll be one of them that gets it. We have so many now.

It won’t be EA or Sports Interactive, and probably won’t be Abu Dhabi Tourism. I don’t think it’ll be Qnet either.

Dude Wipes are NYC’s sleeve partner, maybe we’ll follow suit. I think Nissan is Melbourne’s? They’ve had a very close relationship with us ever since “we” bought Yokohama.

E& would be interesting for CAS/FFP reasons. As would Mandarin Oriental, Masdar, First Abu Dhabi Bank, or Healthpoint.

Unilever is a huge group of brands that we have an ongoing relationship with, anyone of their many hands in many pies could be an option. Hays and Gatorade also a fair likelihood.

Fucking hope not ! This season's shirt is the best we have in decades, deserves to be worn for the whole season
Completely agree re this year’s kit, but didn’t someone post on here last week that it had effectively sold out and that no further shirts will be produced?

If that’s the case, then the club might want to wear the new one in order to push the sales up.

Existing partners will most likely be in the frame, I suspect it’ll be one of them that gets it. We have so many now.

It won’t be EA or Sports Interactive, and probably won’t be Abu Dhabi Tourism. I don’t think it’ll be Qnet either.

Dude Wipes are NYC’s sleeve partner, maybe we’ll follow suit. I think Nissan is Melbourne’s? They’ve had a very close relationship with us ever since “we” bought Yokohama.

E& would be interesting for CAS/FFP reasons. As would Mandarin Oriental, Masdar, First Abu Dhabi Bank, or Healthpoint.

Unilever is a huge group of brands that we have an ongoing relationship with, anyone of their many hands in many pies could be an option. Hays and Gatorade also a fair likelihood.
Presumably the club would prefer to avoid betting or crypto firms, so as you say it will be interesting to see who eventually ends up on the sleeves.

Anywhere official selling this year's home shirt for kids with money off? Looked in the city store the other day and the 5/6 size didn't have the maroon cuffs, neither did the 9/10 size, yet the 7/8 did. So the staff's excuse that the kids shirts didn't have the trim was bollocks as the middle size did...

Anyway, was going to finally treat my son to one as next years isn't great - he's 6 but his 7/8 size shirts he has since aged 5 are too small now, so looking at 9/10 (or even the size after!)

Lots of confusing sizes and numbers there, sorry, it's 2am and I'm in the night shift of sitting up watching mum all night checking she doesn't pull her oxygen out.

So googling and talking sleep deprived rubbish!
(And fed up, and not even in the same house as my little boy tonight while it's my turn to do 24hours with mum, so feeling sad and can't win really. Unlike city on Sunday!)(And just want to get him a proper replica home shirt, 9/10 or 11/12)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.