City’s New Kits

The WhatsApp wankers will commit collective suicide when they see or new sleeves sponsor...

download-png.79263
Does that stand for A Dastardly New Operation for Cheating?

Existing partners will most likely be in the frame, I suspect it’ll be one of them that gets it. We have so many now.

It won’t be EA or Sports Interactive, and probably won’t be Abu Dhabi Tourism. I don’t think it’ll be Qnet either.

Dude Wipes are NYC’s sleeve partner, maybe we’ll follow suit. I think Nissan is Melbourne’s? They’ve had a very close relationship with us ever since “we” bought Yokohama.

E& would be interesting for CAS/FFP reasons. As would Mandarin Oriental, Masdar, First Abu Dhabi Bank, or Healthpoint.

Unilever is a huge group of brands that we have an ongoing relationship with, anyone of their many hands in many pies could be an option. Hays and Gatorade also a fair likelihood.
Blackstone Chambers should be on the sleeve, we have given them plenty of cash over the last few years, I am sure Lord Pannick & Co could give us some back and not go short!!

It’s based on the first kit we wore at the CoMS to mark 20 years at the stadium.

View attachment 79278
Great return to sky blue that kit. Bobbled too easy though.

Benarbia played against Barca then retired. He returned from retirement five days later...

Anelka was top scorer that first season at the City of Manchester Stadium.

Fowler still needs his toes straightening. He caused Bernstein to leave the club and that almost crippled City. Thanks to Leeds for paying him to wear our kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.