City’s New Kits

Just bought the 1976 replica zip up top from the kitbag shop on eBay for £31.50,

View attachment 79682

Also bought the 1956 cup final top on eBay for just over £16 including postage:View attachment 79684

The jacket is £38 including discount on kitbag.com, the cup top is £31.50.

On the kitbag shop on eBay there's also a rather nice dark blue zip up for £23.41
as below, as opposed to £31 on kitbag.

View attachment 79685

Think these will hide my man curves a lot better than puma's polyester efforts!
I've got a replica 56 shirt just like that but it's really tight across the body (and I ain't fat) and very long. Hardly ever worn it.

Might be a different manufacturer/fit though.

I've got a replica 56 shirt just like that but it's really tight across the body (and I ain't fat) and very long. Hardly ever worn it.

Might be a different manufacturer/fit though.
Gulp! I ain't no skinny waif like supermodel. Don't judge me harshly if you see some fat short arse in and around Manchester wearing a purple striped spray on shirt .

Fat twats have feelings too!

Gulp! I ain't no skinny waif like supermodel. Don't judge me harshly if you see some fat short arse in and around Manchester wearing a purple striped spray on shirt .

Fat twats have feelings too!
Haha, it'll be more like a dress then if it's the same!

A very tight dress!

Just bought the 1976 replica zip up top from the kitbag shop on eBay for £31.50,

View attachment 79682

Also bought the 1956 cup final top on eBay for just over £16 including postage:View attachment 79684

The jacket is £38 including discount on kitbag.com, the cup top is £31.50.

On the kitbag shop on eBay there's also a rather nice dark blue zip up for £23.41
as below, as opposed to £31 on kitbag.

View attachment 79685

Think these will hide my man curves a lot better than puma's polyester efforts!
Is the quality same as the one from city store ?

23aw_pr_ts_football_man-city_home_community_3484_16x9_1920x1080px.jpg

I really feel like it represents that first exciting season as we left Maine Road for our new gaff. It has something about it. Hopefully we'll love it in action.

Sky blue: ✔
City badge: ✔
Usual sponsors, not too in-your-face: ✔
Will Utd and Liverpool fans hate it?: ✔
Something connected to Manchester or previous kits: ✔
Space for league badges (regular or gold): ✔
Will Haaland be wearing it?: ✔

The only question is: Will the sofa be auctioned?

23aw_pr_ts_football_man-city_home_player_group_3145_16x9_1920x1080px.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.