City’s New Kits

Not if it's got nexon on ,never understood anyone buying from DH gate BEFORE the originals launch as every year they are inaccurate.
Yeah if you're going to buy DHGate shirts, you need to give them time to see the new shirts and make a replica.

I saw a handful of away shirts last year with the stripes going all the way up the back of the shirt, as well as home shirts where the entire collar was maroon.

Yeah if you're going to buy DHGate shirts, you need to give them time to see the new shirts and make a replica.

I saw a handful of away shirts last year with the stripes going all the way up the back of the shirt, as well as home shirts where the entire collar was maroon.
Yeap my as well bin them ,wouldn't order anything for a month or two till they have got rid of the crap copies

Yeap my as well bin them ,wouldn't order anything for a month or two till they have got rid of the crap copies
I knowingly bought a blatant fake in Morocco and I don’t mind at all. It was cheap as chips and gets plenty of wears out of it.

No idea which season they were aiming for, it was “Nike” and Etihad but the shade was more like Kappa laser blue, and the design doesn’t match any of the Nike kits (other than having the crest around the crest thing Nike did)

At the time I bought it, I was wearing a real kit from the official store, and the guy on the stall was desperate to buy it off my back for a genuinely very good price, but I wasn’t interested

Get the new shirt while you are in Istanbul for about £10 and wear it with pride at Champions League final.
Return flights on EasyJet and a local made kit, for less than just the kit on official site

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.