City’s New Kits

7165ED90-2CB1-4FAC-9CF9-28BC08EFDB66.jpeg
Just had a message this morning from the site I buy a lot of my sports tops etc and they now selling this, advertised as 22/23.

If anyone has ever brought a retro shirt from DHGate before... do they come with the sponsors on? shirt sponsor and kit sponsor, or is it just the badge?
They come with all the usual badges on. I bought this seasons home jersey on there and it has everything on it, plus they even put FFS MAHREZ on the back for me. Kind of regretting that now though.

That’s 100% not the kit. Think it’s got a maroon collar and badge is in the middle.
Hope you’re right cos I don’t like it. I had a chat with the girl who runs the site and she said a month for the away jersey. Some other home and away 22/23 shirts are available though including Rags, Dippers and Chelsea. Looks like Rags away is going to be yellow.

It's the Ultraweave template so a variation of these

puma-Parisian-Night-Neymar-Jr-Flare-Ultraweave-Soccer-Jersey.jpeg.jpgitaly_2021_puma_ultraweave_shirt.jpg

So sky blue with a thick maroon cuff more likely and whatever bullshit pattern they use and claim to be linked to mancunian heritage woven in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.