City’s New Kits

No matter what kit we'll have, they'll be ruined by those ridiculous luminous orange or green boots.
Years ago they used to supply tenpin bowling shoes in ridiculous colours so people wouldn't steal them.

Not enough years have gone by yet but I’d like something to commemorate the Centurion season (not a suit of armour before you all post it)

I still think City missed a huge marketing opportunity when it happened with only a black bobble hat and a white T-shirt for sale at the time.

Something subtle but with a noticeable 100 or centurions somewhere on it.

Not enough years have gone by yet but I’d like something to commemorate the Centurion season (not a suit of armour before you all post it)

I still think City missed a huge marketing opportunity when it happened with only a black bobble hat and a white T-shirt for sale at the time.

Something subtle but with a noticeable 100 or centurions somewhere on it.
We as a set of fans don’t make enough of that achievement. We barely mention it, we don’t use it as ammo when anyone takes the piss, we have no songs about it… I’d imagine other sets of fans would really push this achievement.

We as a set of fans don’t make enough of that achievement. We barely mention it, we don’t use it as ammo when anyone takes the piss, we have no songs about it… I’d imagine other sets of fans would really push this achievement.
True although I think I’ve heard, in retaliation to no CL trophies…”100 points you’ll never sing that!”

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.