City’s New Kits

Id hold off on ordering away kits from DH gate, they will all have bright red crests and sponsors atm.

The early versions of the red and black kit from last season had stripes all the way up the back as they were just going off leaked photos and they stood out a mile when the official release date came and they were only on the bottom half of the player version shirts!

Below has the pinker colour, so seems likely to be legit...

Haha, I knew deep down.

That shirt is nearly as bad as a pair of zebra print pants!
Ooh, not keen on that myself.That looks like pyjamas you would buy for your 5 year old son (if you've got one ofcourse).
Norhingvto do with the shirt itself, but Is that fella trying on that shirt in a fitting room/changing room of a shop after he's just vacuumed cleaned it?

Is that the one with the gold badge ?

Yep, think so. Guessing the trim could potentially be slightly out again like it is with the 3rd kit. I think in some of the earliest leaks it looked orange for the 2nd shirt badge/sponsor, but is maybe more gold like you said.

Yep, think so. Guessing the trim could potentially be slightly out again like it is with the 3rd kit. I think in some of the earliest leaks it looked orange for the 2nd shirt badge/sponsor, but is maybe more gold like you said.
Cheers that's the one I saw a photo of (somewhere ).
And need to order when released

Ooh, not keen on that myself.That looks like pyjamas you would buy for your 5 year old son (if you've got one ofcourse).
Norhingvto do with the shirt itself, but Is that fella trying on that shirt in a fitting room/changing room of a shop after he's just vacuumed cleaned it?

It'll look fine with bright pink shorts...

(ps. I have no idea what colour the shorts are)

City away kits listed by most years worn (year first worn)

Black and red (1967): 30
Maroon (1934): 25+*
White/White with sash (1972): 20
Black (2006**): 9
Navy Blue (2005): 6
Yellow (1989): 4
Purple (1992): 4
Highlighter green and navy (1998): 3
Royal Blue with sash (1972): 2
Silver/Grey (2000): 2
Navy, white and maroon (1997): 1
Orange (2008): 1
Orange and purple (2016): 1
Yellow and pink (2019): 1

*Some early years are unaccounted for
**St Mark's wore a black home kit (1880)

meta-chart (1).jpeg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.