City’s New Kits

Kits are obviously a personal taste thing. I actually quite like the lightning bolt one but others clearly hate it. Conversely I'm not that taken with the cream/maroon away kit (if that is what it actually is). The designers will never please everyone and, let's face it, the majority of shirts sold will be the home one anyway.

I agree, it's different. I think they've overdone the lightning a little bit but I like it anyway. Base colour looks black to me, hard to say though.

I don't mind the second not but would have preferred blue to maroon. Overall though I'm not a fan of this changing all 3 kits every season thing, it's too much in my opinion, especially given the price of them.

Saw some kids with DHgate copies on in the Etihad shop a few weeks ago. It doesn't look any better close up. The colour of the badge and writing is painful to look at

Only the number on back is pink. The crest and sponser is red

Pink. The fakes aren’t accurate thankfully.

23aw_pr_ts_football_man-city_third-kit_preseason_group_519316x9_1920x1080px.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.