City’s New Kits

I'm interested to know how you know that.

For the record, this kit has recorded the most adverse comments,and least 'likes', of any second kit in our recent history.

Check out early posts.
Have you counted the negative comments and likes on every post for every away kit over the last however many years? I suspect bullshit.

Have you seen the quote in
But HOW do you know ?
today's Abu Dhabi Times ?

" Sheikh Mansour demands to know who is responsible for City's awful 2nd kit which is forecast to be the least popular 2nd kit since he invested in the club.

He's reported to have demanded that the person I'd delivered to him immediately and that he /she is buried up to their neck on Saadiyat Beach with Robertsons jam smeared on their 'ead.

Call me old fashioned if you like but I like his style !!

When in Roma do as the Romans do and keep their fucking kits.

We are City from MANCHESTER not ice cream sellers !!
Are you ok mate? You seem angry. Do u mean like the AC milan kit that so many love? Literally copied off AC by malcolm alison

Its just known within the marketing dept as the roma kit, nothing more

Genuine question… how old are you? Not taking the piss, interested to know.

Have you seen the quote in

today's Abu Dhabi Times ?

" Sheikh Mansour demands to know who is responsible for City's awful 2nd kit which is forecast to be the least popular 2nd kit since he invested in the club.

He's reported to have demanded that the person I'd delivered to him immediately and that he /she is buried up to their neck on Saadiyat Beach with Robertsons jam smeared on their 'ead.

Call me old fashioned if you like but I like his style !!
Seriously? Jesus mate , have a day off

For the record, the second kit is a ‘wear with jeans’ sort of design. I like it. Because we are european champions and trenle winners, all our kits will sell well, its just where we are at now.

The much maligned MAN CITY kit did ok even.
We hammered someone in europe wearing it, forget who, was it porto like 5-0 away or something? Anyway, after that performance that kit got a big spike in sales.
Just how it is

So as much as this loon is quoting abu dhabi news papers and counting likes on here , the new 2nd kit will sell well because … well because we are City

Seriously? Jesus mate , have a day off

I know… grown adults have a hissy fit over a football kit. Personally I never buy kits I’m a FOC but, I think that 2nd kit looks fine. Over the years I’ve see. some right horrid kits launched only to see thousands of City fans wearing them. Personally, I think the bigger issue is the cost of the kits encouraging people to buy fakes which denies income to the club we support.

I know… grown adults have a hissy fit over a football kit. Personally I never buy kits I’m a FOC but, I think that 2nd kit looks fine. Over the years I’ve see. some right horrid kits launched only to see thousands of City fans wearing them. Personally, I think the bigger issue is the cost of the kits encouraging people to buy fakes which denies income to the club we support.
Im with you. Same every year, grown men losing their shit over kits that are ultimately designed with u21s in mind.

Ive not bought a kit in years upon years but i have no issue with anyone of any age buying one. I love to see a ‘blue’ stadium but id likely wear a retro top than a new one.

But yeah, the cost is fuckin mental. Is it getting on for a tonne now for a fully numbered and named kit for a child? Too much isnt it, specially when u can buy very good fakes for £30.

The club see very little in shirt sales money, puma get the vast majority, (no club does these days, which is why it always makes me smile when reds say shit like “ronny paid for his salary with shirt sales in the first week, he didnt), but your point remains as the more official shirts sold will mean we get a better up front deal next time its up for negotiation

Reactions: nmc
For the record, the second kit is a ‘wear with jeans’ sort of design. I like it. Because we are european champions and trenle winners, all our kits will sell well, its just where we are at now.

The much maligned MAN CITY kit did ok even.
We hammered someone in europe wearing it, forget who, was it porto like 5-0 away or something? Anyway, after that performance that kit got a big spike in sales.
Just how it is

So as much as this loon is quoting abu dhabi news papers and counting likes on here , the new 2nd kit will sell well because … well because we are City

Any idea on a release date? I'd like this top for Athens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.