City’s New Kits

The process of designing a kit is long drawn out so by the time its leaked , its been agrees by all concerned.

puma have 3 people working on Citys kits. At the mo its 2 women and 1 man.
They will come up with 3 designs and sit down with the club to choose ‘the one’ but ultimately its pumas decision.
Puma pay huge sums to city for the license to design and sell city's kits and yearly make a loss so they will want to claw back as much as possible of the outlay so want the final decision.
Once its decided and the first leaks start to come out, all the process and opinions and feed back were done months upon months ago so therell never be a situation where they think ‘“ooh ‘they’ dont like this, better change it”. Just wouldnt happen.

Home and away kits are marketed towards under 21s as they are by far the biggest buyer of kits.
The third is aimed at under 10s, which is why its always a bit zany.

My 10 and 8 year old think our lightening kit is the best kit weve ever had !

Sorry, just thought my insight might add some weight against the argument that the new away kit has been altered due to negative feed back. And hasnt and it never would be

I'm interested to know how you know that.

For the record, this kit has recorded the most adverse comments,and least 'likes', of any second kit in our recent history.

Check out early posts.
NOTE -

My comments pertain to the 2nd kit NOT the 3rd kit which I think is a banger.

In Spain currently there are lots of 1st and 3rd kits but NOT ONE 2nd kit.

It may be too late for wholesale change, but it isn't popular inside the club, and it certainly ain't going be a record seller....and you can quote me !!

NOTE -

My comments pertain to the 2nd kit NOT the 3rd kit which I think is a banger.

In Spain currently there are lots of 1st and 3rd kits but NOT ONE 2nd kit.

It may be too late for wholesale change, but it isn't popular inside the club, and it certainly ain't going be a record seller....and you can quote me !!
The club had major reservations about the MAN CITY kit and although not a top seller it did ok. Youd be surprised to know how little input the club have on kits beyond the basics

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.