City’s New Kits

How many versions of the 22/23 kit(s) will be used? Seems the league, cup(s) and all the extra add-on badges etc make it hard to keep up with. Although, I'm, glad we don't have winter kits.

How many versions of the 22/23 kit(s) will be used? Seems the league, cup(s) and all the extra add-on badges etc make it hard to keep up with. Although, I'm, glad we don't have winter kits.
Don't give Puma ideas...

:)

I've seen both home and away shirts. I know it sounds a cliche but my mates friend works for Puma and I've seen them via him. I also saw both the home and 3rd shirts for the 19/20 season well before they appeared online from the same source
The home shirt does have the badge in the middle with maroon trim on a round neck collar. The away shirt is red and black thick diagonal stripes, just like the current Palace home shirt.
100% correct. Ive seen them too.
The home is lovely.
The away will divide opinion.
The third is a kinda peppermint horizontal striped look. Not solid stripes, faded ones

IF .. IF .. we have won the league before the last game of the season we will debut the home shirt then. If its hasnt been win it wont

The home is lovely.
The third is a kinda peppermint horizontal striped look. Not solid stripes, faded ones

IF .. IF .. we have won the league before the last game of the season we will debut the home shirt then. If its hasnt been win it wont
So the 3rd is like a faded celtic shirt thats ran in the wash? Would be funny if so

FE0sULaX0AkP9ex.jpg

Away sounds wank

Home as long as the puma is on the sleves if badge is in the middle as it will look disjointed otherwise

Last edited:
The home is lovely.

Home sounds close to perfect. Maroon trim on neck and sleeves?

So the 3rd is like a faded celtic shirt thats ran in the wash? Would be funny if so

View attachment 40361

Away sounds wank

Home as long as the puma is on the sleves if badge is in the middle as it will look disjointed otherwise
Its sorta horizontal stripes. Very faded colouring. Cant honestly remember if the puma badge is in the middle or not, i dont recall it to be ? But wouldnt say 100%

i keep saying that the home kit will go down as an all time fave. In my opinion.

yeah disappointment that The away is diagonal rather than vertical stripes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.