City’s New Kits

IF .. IF .. we have won the league before the last game of the season we will debut the home shirt then. If its hasnt been win it wont
I don’t like it when teams do this. It’s next season’s kit! I love the new season with the new kits and everything seems fresh and new (I don’t watch pre-season).

Last edited by a moderator:
100% correct. Ive seen them too.
The home is lovely.
The away will divide opinion.
The third is a kinda peppermint horizontal striped look. Not solid stripes, faded ones

IF .. IF .. we have won the league before the last game of the season we will debut the home shirt then. If its hasnt been win it wont
No we will win the champions league wearing that awful 3rd kit and have to remember it for all time

No we will win the champions league wearing that awful 3rd kit and have to remember it for all time
We’ve had to ensure decades of red+black stripes because we won trophies wearing them, so I’ll take the nice navy and sky colours (it’s only the design that’s not that good).

We would be wearing our home kit against a side wearing yellow?

Worry about getting there and winning it first.
There's little logic to it anymore. We were ok to wear sky blue against Atletico last week but they had to change their royal blue shorts to red. Last night, sky blue clashed with red and white stripes so we had to change to navy blue but the navy blue shorts didn't clash with Atletico's royal blue shorts.

We would be wearing our home kit against a side wearing yellow?

Worry about getting there and winning it first.
Gotta flog the kits.

I'm getting convinced we've worn that 3rd kit more than the home one this season.

Wouldn't be surprised if it shows up at Wembley on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.