City’s New Kits

And now you can by a replica from the retro collection on the official site.

That’s actually the 90-92 version I think. The 89 one had a round collar.

That’s actually the 90-92 version I think. The 89 one had a round collar.
You should send the club a strongly worded email to point out their inaccurate product description.

I would do it, but as I was 5 when the team first wore the shirt, it would carry less credibility. ;-)

Also keen to know if I can buy this logo separately anywhere online. I've bought home and away player version shirts this season and being the nerd that I am, I'd like the OKX logo printed on the sleeve for authenticity.
Taobao has it and some other Shenzhen based sellers.

City won't have it due to supply chain issues, following Brexit, apparently

And now you can by a replica from the retro collection on the official site.

I wish Umbro would start making these. Id love that shirt but it just looks cheap and incomplete without the Umbro logo, same with all the replicas of classic shirts

I wish Umbro would start making these. Id love that shirt but it just looks cheap and incomplete without the Umbro logo, same with all the replicas of classic shirts

There are wholesalers on eBay and DHGate where you can source the Umbro patch. I'm sure there is someone on here more tech savvy than me that can point you in the right direction.

Didn't like our away kit at all at first but after seeing it on Friday it's giving me these vibes and I love it...

1996-97-manchester-city-away-s-13026-1.jpg
I hated that kit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.