City’s New Kits

I'm pretty sure it has been covered on here before (I just can’t remember). How come the OKX logo isn't on the replica shirts that the plebs can buy? It was the same with last season's training gear. Is there some rule about "currency traders"?

I'm pretty sure it has been covered on here before (I just can’t remember). How come the OKX logo isn't on the replica shirts that the plebs can buy? It was the same with last season's training gear. Is there some rule about "currency traders"?

Also keen to know if I can buy this logo separately anywhere online. I've bought home and away player version shirts this season and being the nerd that I am, I'd like the OKX logo printed on the sleeve for authenticity.

I'd like to know this too. Sad I know but those training shirts look better with the Asahi sponsor on them and wouldn't mind one for the gym.

I can sort of understand the Asahi issue, with it being alcohol. And possibly not wanting kids wearing that brand.
I genuinely don't know, historic training shirts have never had the CITC logo on either. I imagine the Asahi sponsorship terms cover that it's not essential for the merch to include the sponsor's logo. Surely Asahi would be pushing for this.

Where clubs have had gambling/booze sponsors, the junior kits have left odd these logos.

Didn't they do the deal quite late?

I'm glad - hate sleeve sponsors. Might buy a shirt this year.

Over the years, I’ve bought many more training shirts than I do actual kit shirts specifically because they don’t have sponsors on there ruining them.

Football shirts have always and will always look better without sponsors… and without players’ names and numbers on the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.