City’s New Kits

img_4092-1-774x1024.jpg
Even on a manikin, the collar doesn't sit correctly

They seem to have run out of heritage references. It is such an odd thing to do, that prominently. Has anyone ever felt proud of a phone number?

If they wanted to use some numbers then stick some Mersenne primes on it in homage to the Mark 1 and our incredible digital heritage. Better still a punched tape style graphic.

The 0161 is lazy as fuck and I'm actually quite annoyed by it, I think I need to get out more!

If they wanted to use some numbers then stick some Mersenne primes on it in homage to the Mark 1 and our incredible digital heritage. Better still a punched tape style graphic.

The 0161 is lazy as fuck and I'm actually quite annoyed by it, I think I need to get out more!

Lazy is the best way to describe it. They would have been better off putting no 'reference' and just random patterns if that was the look they were going for, than 0161 imo. At least the previous references while even sometimes naff, were fairly quirky as thoughts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.