City’s New Kits

img_4092-1-774x1024.jpg
nice kit, better than this seasons

After a couple of really nice kits from Puma, normal service resumed with this absolute dogshit. What is that collar? Practically a turtle neck.

A post code seems more familiar as the 0161 number covers a vast area.

My reliable horse told me it was white pinstripes as a tribute to the Le Coq shirt under Sven.

The Gillingham 99 one is awaited…

It’s a copy of the 14/15 kit - which I didn’t like at the time - but worse given the dodgy text around the trim which catches the eye and irritates.

I don’t think dark colours on our home shirt work to be honest. Should just be a white trim with an occasional bit of maroon.

Ah right, I'm such an FOC. I've just watched the video for Late Night in The 0161 but I still reckon the kids would be better off learning about our high tech engineering heritage!!
Bugzy is a blue!

That said, I think the "0161 Manny on the map" stuff was about five years ago. Aitch seems to be having a moment but he's a red.

But I sometimes feel like the forums resident kid and I'm approaching 40 lol. But it is my duty to tell everyone that the 0161 stuff is (or was) cool.

Funnily enough, just yesterday 'the manc' Facebook page posted about it being a manchester derby final with the question who is bringing the trophy back to 0161?

I thought that was cringe as is the new kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.