City’s New Kits

People hated their originality. The purple sleeves, the mosaic, the champagne one, the letters instead of the badge,etc.
Yeah, they may not be to everyone's tastes but Puma's designers have definitely given it a go in all their kits: Either nods to our past/Mancunian culture, or something completely different. As Umbro did. It's Nike who were the worst. They basically just gave us the same template they gave to all their other clients.

Although Nike did a couple of nice ones too. 13/14 and 17/18 were good simple kits.

It’s nice but all Puma have done is give nods to past kits. Where is there originality?

I like the home one.

Don’t agree with that at all.

They’ve actually given us bespoke home kits and original away kits as well.

Whether people want to like them or not is another question.

Last edited:
slightly of topic but classic football shirts in Manchester has this in stock

Can't bring myself to look at Classic Football Shirts as I just look at the prices for stuff I've either binned, donated or lost along the way. Bit like the prices for some of the vinyl I skipped back in the day :-(

Like most people I'm not totally sold on the home shirt collar/cuffs but I think overall it's a decent effort. And the design of the collar is much better than the bin dippers new home shirt.

However, Puma have totally nailed the away shirt. Of course, if you're not a fan of the original then this is hardly going to change your mind as it is just about a perfect update of that shirt.

Will almost certainly get this one, though probably from DHGate as shelling out the best part of a ton for a shirt ain't happening.

The away kit is great from the front. From the back its a disaster, just a big open space of blue for name and number. That's ok on the pitch, but on fans it will just look unfinished unless it's being worn by someone with a name and number on the back.

1000005042.jpg

The away kit is great from the front. From the back its a disaster, just a big open space of blue for name and number. That's ok on the pitch, but on fans it will just look unfinished unless it's being worn by someone with a name and number on the back.
I suspect it may be like the recent red and black stripe away kit, in that the players kit will have space on the back but the retail version will have the pattern continued.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.