City’s New Kits

Think of it as £80 saved. Even a discount with the Seasoncard makes it look pure extortion.
Yeah I never get them on release anyway tbh. They'll hit £50 or less on Fanatics/Kitbag before Christmas at least once. Could have gotten the white away for less than 40 at one point last season around October.

EIGHTY FUCKING POUNDS!!!!!!

This is where i get in touch with my Chinese friends ;-)
gifs soccer - 8075737344

Can see why people do this. £80 is just ridiculous so if you can get it for £14 and it’a a spot in copy, it’s a no brainer.
I’ve done it for years now, really can’t tell the difference. And if you can, it’s not a £60+ difference

For those who hate the idea of Navy socks, I've looked on the Puma website and you can buy a pair of white socks with a blue hoop, so they might get used some point next season..

I think it's wank but I have thought that about every one apart from last seasons recently to be fair

It’ll take at least all day for my arse to stop cringing at that 0161 video. Jesus Christ.
0 x 1 = 0
1-6 = -5
6-1 = 5
-5 +5 = 0

So now, you calculate backwards, get it? It's all there right in front of you.It's a hidden message, something to do with the 115 charges

Can someone please help me out here? I think I'm stuck. My calculation isn't adding up but I know there's something there tied to 115 charges. Would really appreciate it. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.