City’s New Kits

Passed a DH Gate link that I've used before and is absolutely spot on to my niece, who got two full kids kits and one adult shirt for her delivered in 10 days for £47. Absolute madness. Where on God's earth do they get £80 from?

Passed a DH Gate link that I've used before and is absolutely spot on to my niece, who got two full kids kits and one adult shirt for her delivered in 10 days for £47. Absolute madness. Where on God's earth do they get £80 from?
I guess Puma will be wanting to make some of the money back that they pay us for the kit deal.

What a load of shite:

“Manchester’s 0161 is more than an area code. It’s an accent, a swagger, a sense of what being Mancunian is all about – even if you aren’t Mancunian. This season, we thread 0161 through the trims of the 24/25 Home Kit and invite the world to wear it.”

1715850689598.gif

What a load of shite:

“Manchester’s 0161 is more than an area code. It’s an accent, a swagger, a sense of what being Mancunian is all about – even if you aren’t Mancunian. This season, we thread 0161 through the trims of the 24/25 Home Kit and invite the world to wear it.”

View attachment 119088

It just reeks of "American advertising executive" nonsense.

0 x 1 = 0
1-6 = -5
6-1 = 5
-5 +5 = 0

So now, you calculate backwards, get it? It's all there right in front of you.It's a hidden message, something to do with the 115 charges

Can someone please help me out here? I think I'm stuck. My calculation isn't adding up but I know there's something there tied to 115 charges. Would really appreciate it. Thanks
If the club and Puma really wanted to sell these shirts, 115 should have replaced 0161.

We would have sold record numbers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.