City’s New Kits

I have to say I’m not loving the new home shirt. Please stop fucking about, we play in sky blue and white. The home shirt doesn’t need maroon trim, or dark blue trim, it justs needs white.

Ok, rant over

But City have now prevented any other club in the area identifying with a uniquely Mancunian set of numbers so it's actually quite clever.
Is it uniquely Mancunian though? Doesn’t most of greater Manchester use that number?

It might just be me, but I don’t see the relevance or point in including it. Something like the Manchester bee in my opinion would have more meaning.

Is it uniquely Mancunian though? Doesn’t most of greater Manchester use that number?

It might just be me, but I don’t see the relevance or point in including it. Something like the Manchester bee in my opinion would have more meaning.
Yes, using 0161 when virtually nobody has a home phone these days does seem a bit strange.

I have to say I’m not loving the new home shirt. Please stop fucking about, we play in sky blue and white. The home shirt doesn’t need maroon trim, or dark blue trim, it justs needs white.

Ok, rant over
That's what I love about the kits thread. Everyone is really passionate about the details. It always depends what City were wearing when you first started supporting them. We had navy trim when I started watching so I view that as how it should be. But I get that for others it just isn't 'City'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.