City’s New Kits

But it is the anniversary today makes no sense

Agree completely. They've missed a golden opportunity here.

If its too close to the home one, then they realistically could have waited until summer for the home.

It's not like we've released the new home shirt in May every year.

It doesn’t, and to think how many it would shift with people about to go on their hols. Im sure they have their reasons but as has been said, it makes no sense to not have released it today.

Agree...like many others on here City have definitely missed a trick here.

City still on the mind & within a month's time a large majority of people will then shift their mindset to the Euros & less likely of a 'shirt drop' impact.

All I can think of is City didn't get their supply side logistics ready in time & concentrated on the new home shirt.

As others have said, they’ve definitely missed a trick.

Although my wallet is pretty happy they’ve left a gap between home kit and the ‘99 kit release.

Could always be worse - for Girona’s first season in the CL they get this abomination
img_5592-1.jpg
It feels like I'm looking down a subbuteo table

As others have said, they’ve definitely missed a trick.

Although my wallet is pretty happy they’ve left a gap between home kit and the ‘99 kit release.
This is likely the reason.

2 weeks is an incredibly short time to leave between releases at this point and their logic is probably to try and maximise home shirt sales prior to the Euros then after that drop the away one round about the time of the America tour.

I thought this was the 3rd kit? Away being maroon? Maybe that’s why it’s not released yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.