City’s New Kits

Would love to see us resurrect this kit one day......

View attachment 120825

Obviously, the Kappa logos down the sleeves would have to go (changed to the Puma logo?). But that was a cracking kit, and vastly underrated. Way, way better then the Wembley monstrosity we're bringing back from the dead for the new season, in my opinion*.

*Other opinions are available
I got a replica of that from a far away land. Embroidered badges. Looks mint. Probably my favourite city shirt ever

I got a replica of that from a far away land. Embroidered badges. Looks mint. Probably my favourite city shirt ever
Yep. Same here. It's not an original, but it's a bloody good copy....

1000020210.jpg

Apparently, the white 'v' at the neck is supposed to be the same width as the white line on the collar. And the two legs of the 'v' are supposed to cross over each other. But for €50, I'm not complaining.

Would love to see us resurrect this kit one day......

View attachment 120825

Obviously, the Kappa logos down the sleeves would have to go (changed to the Puma logo?). But that was a cracking kit, and vastly underrated. Way, way better then the Wembley monstrosity we're bringing back from the dead for the new season, in my opinion*.

*Other opinions are available
Best kappa kit we had

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.