City’s New Kits

He's a multi millionaire world famous singer songwriter who wrote some iconic music and, inbetween watching City from his various VIP lounges, is shagging some PR girl much younger than him.

If you're not jealous of that then you're in denial or just not paying attention.

I'm a 40 year old lesbian, there's plenty of people i'm a bit jealous of but aside from his bank balance I can assure you that Noel Gallagher is so far down that list of people it's unreal. It's possible for me to roll my eyes at the fact City have unleashed him with a set of crayons on our shirt without being jealous of him.

I'm a 40 year old lesbian, there's plenty of people i'm a bit jealous of but aside from his bank balance I can assure you that Noel Gallagher is so far down that list of people it's unreal. It's possible for me to roll my eyes at the fact City have unleashed him with a set of crayons on our shirt without being jealous of him.

"I'm not jealous of him apart from this bit that I'm jealous of him" might not be the statement you really wanted to make

Tell you what is weird. A load of grown ups getting their knickers in a twist over font on a football shirt. In fact, shirt designs full stop.

When posting put your age in brackets. If youre 18 or under (the biggest purchasers of football shirts), then let you off. If youre over 18 …. Get a bird

You know what's weird? Grown-ups getting pissed off that grown-ups are getting pissed off about... etc etc ;)

"I'm not jealous of him apart from this bit that I'm jealous of him" might not be the statement you really wanted to make

I was obvs being a bit flippant but if you want to convince yourself that I'm jealous of him then go off.

His handwriting is also marginally better than mine so you chalk that off as another jealousy point. But, referring back to your earlier metric, my girlfriend is younger than his so I dunno, does that cancel it out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.