City’s New Kits

Again
,just ur opinion

What’s the harm in it?
As for exposure, consider it payback from City , Noel as u say maybe losing his appeal on the world stage , but make no mistake there was a time in the mid to late 90’s when Oasis was definitely maybe !bigger than the blues and they still took the chance to promote us at every opportunity

Why the negativity?

I'm not that bothered but my opinion is it looks a bit shit and I am one of quite a lot of people who are just a bit bored of Noel Gallagher hanging off the team all of the time. But all in all probably less egregious than those kits they did to promote crypto so I'll live.

I'm not that bothered but my opinion is it looks a bit shit and I am one of quite a lot of people who are just a bit bored of Noel Gallagher hanging off the team all of the time. But all in all probably less egregious than those kits they did to promote crypto so I'll live.
Bored?
Come on

Surley u a bit jealous?

When they said Noel had done the writing my first thought was "I hope someone checks the spelling!"

Yes that's right, i'm jealous of *checks notes* Noel Gallagher.

He's a multi millionaire world famous singer songwriter who wrote some iconic music and, inbetween watching City from his various VIP lounges, is shagging some PR girl much younger than him.

If you're not jealous of that then you're in denial or just not paying attention.

I'll probably catch some stick for this, but he has to associate himself with the team. He hasn't been relevant for fifteen or so years. He needs a vehicle to keep his name in the media. City is it for him. And, fwiw, I'm tired of him as well.

I'll probably catch some stick for this, but he has to associate himself with the team. He hasn't been relevant for fifteen or so years. He needs a vehicle to keep his name in the media. City is it for him. And, fwiw, I'm tired of him as well.

Is he supposed to not go to games or not accept an invite into the team's dressing room after a title win, where a few are just as excited to see him as he is them?

I am not a fan of Oasis or either of the brothers. But I think that's a bit harsh, the cameras and tv companies pick him out, it's not like he goes broadcasting it himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.