City’s New Kits

Seems popular but I don’t get it, didn’t like if frist time around still don’t, like the home and the third kits though.

I think a kit can become synonymous with great moments. This is one of them.

The red & black stripes would probably have never taken off if it wasn’t for the trophies we won in the late 60’s and 70’s.

I think a kit can become synonymous with great moments. This is one of them.

The red & black stripes would probably have never taken off if it wasn’t for the trophies we won in the late 60’s and 70’s.
Agreed. Exactly the same reason the 99 shirt is still fondly remembered.

I've always said that if you take the occasion and the emotion out of the question, that Wembley '99 kit is horrendous.

There was a good clip in that recent ITV Gillingham documentary, with the Gillingham striker recalling being lined up in the tunnel before the game, looking at our squad and his first thoughts were 'that's a really nice kit'.

Kit designers love this stuff. This is slightly better than the 061 nonsense. Just.
KDB has taken it to the extreme with a haircut to match
TINTIN gif by daleknek on deviantART | Tintin movie, Tintin, Animation

I've always said that if you take the occasion and the emotion out of the question, that Wembley '99 kit is horrendous.
Horrendous? Any maroon top we have is horrendous. The silver one we had, Le Coq, that was abysmal. The 99 top is a Beautiful effort. I have a thing for yellow blue though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.