City’s New Kits

Haters gonna hate. These lads were representing city when we were truly shit. They are true blues. We all have our bad points. The club and fans should cherish the support we have from them both. Is there actually any none ex player celeb city fan everyone likes?? Mike Wedderburn has to be up there
I'll be honest mate, being in my last year of high school in Salford in 1999, I was surrounded by rag twats! The fact that Oasis were blues (plus I was the only Kid in my year with a season ticket), made being a city fan just about bearable!

They could keep their treble!

We had Liam Gallagher and the coolest band to ever walk the fucking earth!!!

Haters gonna hate. These lads were representing city when we were truly shit. They are true blues. We all have our bad points. The club and fans should cherish the support we have from them both. Is there actually any none ex player celeb city fan everyone likes?? Mike Wedderburn has to be up there
I always wondered what Liam Gallagher's username was on here.

;)

I got one as a present from an Ex before we split up luckily so I didn't pay for it but you are right about them falling apart and the badges coming off.
I’ve got a few -the Serge Green Goal record one and the Navy COVID thing -both have stood up to numerous washes -last year’s Red & Black diagonal thing I’m less sure of cos it’s made of ludicrously thin material but also cos I’ve got KDB transfers on it as well-so I’ve retired that one already

Got my snide away shirt from overseas yesterday, 14 days from order & £14, jobs a good 'un.

Stopped buying shirts after the 2012 one. In fact until the above the only top I've got with the new badge was a really nice T-shirt from the superstore the year we changed. No way was I shelling out a fortune for a one season shirt, I have enough 'classics' to wear from over the years.

I feel no guilt, I've put & continue to put enough money into the club since the days of Neil Young.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.