City’s New Kits

Wore it on holiday couple of weeks ago, not only warmly commented on but some even remembered it as 99 shirt. Non blues.

I had it too but would get comments in London. I do remember thinking “oh my…” when I saw it for the first time when travelling up v Blackpool in August 1998.

It grew on me.

Anyone got a link to decent dhgate page for shirts.
I have one but my bank card won't work need to use PayPal .
A link to a dhgate page for trainers and or designer gear be brill aswell thanks blues

Remind me never to order anything through City's website again. Last time I did I received an email a few weeks later saying the order was delayed. Against my better judgement I ordered one of the WWE t shirts for a birthday present... Couple of week's later and got the same email. So its now going to arrive too late.

Not sure what is going on with their online service but seems very unreliable. Definitely avoid it if anyone needs their order to actually turn up on time.

A link to a dhgate page for trainers and or designer gear be brill aswell thanks blues
Have a look at spiderjerseys. Got the England shirt from there and it’s spot on. Ordered the kids city kits. Just waiting for delivery.

If you are still struggling, page called Kitman on Facebook. ran by a blue as well.

Takes about two weeks for stuff to arrive but great quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.