City’s New Kits

First shirt I've bought since the first Umbro home one in 2010.

Got a snide one but didn't even do that with anything in between, got close with a couple but didn't click the button.

I thought it was a dogshit kit then and it is dogshit now , it has a nostalgic appeal due to the playoff final the original is slightly better than the new version .
Take the momentous occasion out of the equation, and the original kit was horrific. And the new one is not much better. But I'm not in the target demographic, so my opinion won't matter. Also, stripes on a "larger boned" individual aren't flattering! But it'll sell by the container load to kids.

Take the momentous occasion out of the equation, and the original kit was horrific. And the new one is not much better. But I'm not in the target demographic, so my opinion won't matter. Also, stripes ona "larger boned" individual aren't flattering! But it'll sell by the container load to kids.
Spot on. I remember the original coming out and everyone saying how shit is was.

It’s very City like to celebrate a shirt that was worn at our near all time low but I’d rather remember better times.

The shirt itself is dreadful nearly as bad as the original.

However, loads of people love it.

I’m being honest but I’m in a minority.

Man City home 2009/10 is my style and of course the 125

It was a seriously shit top at the time, I still bought it tho!, it’s only become iconic because of the result obv, I remember being at ringway going to my sisters wedding in the Caribbean & I had the kappa home top on, 3 leicester fans were drooling how “cool it looked”, the away top that season is an all time classic in my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.