City’s New Kits

If the fakes are good quality then I assume they’re knock offs from the same factory.
Soccerlord.se are almost perfect in every way. When I started using them years ago under another name, there was talk online that they are "stolen" which I didn't believe but more likely made by factory workers with the same materials to earn some extra dosh. This is more likely as there are too many options to be stolen.

The only issues I've ever had with them is an Argentina Tevez shirt stitching inside wasn't great. Outside looked fine though. One of my City tops, the Etihad started peeling. They had me send them a photo of it and sent me a new one for free. They've not shrunk and the size is the same as you'd buy from the City store.

It's exactly this. I used to work for one of the biggest bands in the world and rather than go after fans who were illegally downloading music like Metallica were, we would instead track the info on where in the world we were being being illegally downloaded most and then use that data to plan where to tour etc.
The Smiths? :)

It’s very City like to celebrate a shirt that was worn at our near all time low but I’d rather remember better times.

The shirt itself is dreadful nearly as bad as the original.

However, loads of people love it.

I’m being honest but I’m in a minority.

Man City home 2009/10 is my style and of course the 125
I too thought it was horrible at the time ( in 99) but it grew on me and I now think it's great. I would have loved Puma to have done a kit like the
1972 third kit, dark blue one with a red and white sash that would be amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.