City’s New Kits

Tried Jersey88 for the first time after seeing someone recommended on here. I very rarely have replica shirts for myself now but considering my son wants each and every one, I'm not forking out £100+ for one kit, likely for 4/5 kits. And I do not feel remotely arsed about not buying the legit ones either.

Quality looks really good, genuinely cannot see any differences. Got my son the home kit and me the home shirt for just over £20 with delivery. Took a while but to be expected. I will definitely be using them again, they've already got the away kit (99), 3rd kit (maroon) and the LG colab 4th kit (bowl of sick) available for sale.

I went a couple of sizes up and got XXL and its a good fit.
Following your hint, I've just done the same. 7 kits for the price of one. How long did yours take? lads birthday is 16/08 so guessing they will come after I've got him something else ;)

Why does this thread not show on the forum for me?

When I'm on the page showing the list of forums, I can see this thread but when I click onto "bluemoon forum", it's nowhere to be seen.
The Ban Hammer drops on critical questioners.

See you at Xmas !!

.....BLACK & red stripes, Gold lettering.

Spuds away 2011, a thing of class and beauty !!

That’s an away kit.

Blue is our colour.

I’m not here to tell @ancoats what to believe but to me the colour blue is just as important as the badge. Probably more. The badge changes.

If we had a red home kit then I’d probably form a group of fellow middle aged angry people to join me in storming the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.