City’s New Kits

Can I just ask, why can’t we have the badge with the correct colours on these 3rd 4th 5th 6th kits or whatever.

I love our badge.

If it was on these god awful kits it would be at least one positive.

Probably because a lot of the time the colours would clash. The away and third kits more often than not tend to be the monochrome badge. This year the wembley anniversary one has the main coloured badge. The last away or third kit to have it was the Paisley one in 20/21. Guess itndepends on the colours

That’s an away kit.

Blue is our colour.

I’m not here to tell @ancoats what to believe but to me the colour blue is just as important as the badge. Probably more. The badge changes.

If we had a red home kit then I’d probably form a group of fellow middle aged angry people to join me in storming the Etihad.

The Name MANCHESTER CITY is the most important thing to me, Plus many people are colour blind
What colour kit we wear is not important to me anyway, Also how many shades of blue are they ? light blue. sky blue. the Kappa kit laser blue,

Haha. Bobb has now deleted that post given it was meant for tomorrow!

Love the kit personally, reminds me of the 12/13 one.

You must be the only blue who wouldn’t be arsed if our home kit colours were red.

Some strange folk on this forum.

Yes, City plays in Blue and White normally and it's traditional to a point, But you are missing my point,
Kit designs over the years took that old-fashioned style of just blue shirts and white shorts from being the normal.

If we were to stick to a club set-in-stone style of kit then ok, But when was the last kit we had like that ? maybe 2010/11 or the Community Shield 125th kit. I got to the point of not caring about Kit colours or designs long ago, What is it now 3 kits a season every season with add-ons like the Chinese New Year and the Oasis one coming out,

This season home Kit is so far from traditional and more about being from Manchester ? So sort of backs my point about the name Manchester City from Manchester and not City playing in Blue White

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.