City’s New Kits

You reckon? Can't see it it selling many at all. It's pretty horrible and the other three shirts have gone down really well so I think people will be spending their money on those instead.
Agree with this.

At the very best it could become a 'collectors item' in years to come. Certainly not because it's nice though.

Probably already been mentioned but £104 for the third kit in kids, people wonder why DHgate is the go to. Scandalous
I bought the Purple England shirt and the white one for the Mrs to wear during the Euros, off DHGate.

18 Quid each. (No player or number).

They have been washed loads and still look quality. No one could tell the difference that they were fake.

Think the home kit will be popular with kids with the 0161 and the away kit will be more popular with adults for nostalgia

Are players able to change numbers prior to the season starting? I was about to pull the trigger on a Bobb 3rd kit, but I know there were rumblings of him switching to 22. Just wondering if I should wait for the season to kick off.
Think the rumours were because the club shop website showed him as 22 but when you actually clicked to purchase it changed back to 52 so basically a technical hitch. And he’s been wearing 52 pre season so looks like he’s sticking with it but you can never be sure until the season starts. I think it was Cancelo who switched just before the season started quite recently which pissed a few people off who had already got the new shirt at the time with his original number!

Kids are going to love the new away even more than the adults because of the bright colours.

0161 will be more popular with adults due to nostalgia.

;)
The 0161 guff is deffinately aimed at kids and teenagers, the type that use Manny as a name for Manchester and the more americanised modern use of area codes.

The 2nd kit will be the nostalgia one and those that were and not there in 99 or not born

The Maroon will be for the older blues who appreciate its place as City 3rd colour after blue and white and recall beauties like the 91-93 kits.

The noel kit, will be for the terminally fanboy/girl and tourists

Last edited:
The 0161 guff is deffinately aimed at kids and teenagers, the type that use Manny as a name for Manchester and the more americanised modern use of area codes.

The 2nd kit will be the nostalgia one and those that were and not there in 99 or not born

The Maroon will be for the older blues who appreciate its place as City 3rd colour after blue and white and recall beauties like the 91-93 kits.

The noel kit, will be for the terminally fanboy/girl qnd tourists and Stevie Wonder.

Addition made to your last point...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.