City’s New Kits

Wishy washy, only the blind & very big Oasis fans will buy it.

I think the shirt the youngsters will go for will be the 99 one.

Best place for that 4th shirt is in the bin,it’s absolutely crap,he’s better sticking to his song writing
I wonder how much input he actually had. Wouldn’t surprise me if he was shown a few different designs and asked to pick his favourite.

Can some kind person give me the page(s) showing the 3rd shirt, scrolled thro' loads to no effect. Ta.
Sorry ignore, didn't know it was on the club site. Doh

Last edited:
All the noel and oasis stans and acolytes will say it's the grearest thing ever and blinker themselve away from being honest about how it makes the double decker and LeCoq/Reebok years look palatable

truly the worst shirt we have made
No they won’t. I’m a huge Oasis fan and Noel fan and I think it’s a bit shit.

If you think it’s worse than the pina colada kit though, or the Man City one, then you need your eyes testing.

thanks. shame it doesn't come with the sponsor :-(
It’s BETTER without the sponsor! I only buy stuff that doesn’t have the sponsor across the front.

Btw, that shirt, with sleeves, is very nice. The blue is a very vibrant blue. And, the “Navy” is actually more of a grey, and is also sweet!

Almost comical to see the sleeveless one is sold out in 3XL, but every other size is available! Apparently, the cost of sleeves is a $5!

;-)

What qualifications does he have to design or select a City shirt ?

Far better, if its necessary at all, to get Cheezy to do it.

Bring back the 'Fruitella' one.....soooooo classy !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.