City’s New Kits

If what you write is the font for the PL that is at least an improvement. Would that also apply in Europe?

The PL font is a requirement by the Premier League available in 5 colours (red, yellow, blue, black and white)

For all non-PL competitions (both cups and any European competition), clubs are free to design and wear their own shirt font. Some clubs historically just wear the Premier League one regardless. But I Europe we'll be wearing the Noel Gallagher one.

You cant actually buy a shirt on the store with the PL font and a Champions League badge on the sleeve.

At the Etihad stadium store they have stopped putting world champions badges on the yellow away as they are damaging the shirt when heat pressed.

Anyone else receive an email today from the club asking you to complete the survey on the new away kit?

Can’t remember receiving anything in previous years. I suspect they won’t need a survey to get the message re the new home kit.

At the Etihad stadium store they have stopped putting world champions badges on the yellow away as they are damaging the shirt when heat pressed.
Ordered mine from the club shop online Thursday with the badge, email today it’s been shipped. Damaging in what way? Presume it’s different fabric to the other 2 jerseys?

Ordered mine from the club shop online Thursday with the badge, email today it’s been shipped. Damaging in what way? Presume it’s different fabric to the other 2 jerseys?
I was told that the badge needs to pressed on at a much higher temperature than the numbers, lettering etc, so it sticks, and although they use a sheet of teflon to protect the shirt whilst pressing, this temperature is damaging the shirt as the colours start leaking. They encountered this on the first day it came out and it is on hold at the moment as they work out how to stop it happening. I asked for the badge, which I paid for, so I could try it myself but they wouldn't give it to me. It could probably be super glued on in my opinion.

The PL font is a requirement by the Premier League available in 5 colours (red, yellow, blue, black and white)

For all non-PL competitions (both cups and any European competition), clubs are free to design and wear their own shirt font. Some clubs historically just wear the Premier League one regardless. But I Europe we'll be wearing the Noel Gallagher one.

You cant actually buy a shirt on the store with the PL font and a Champions League badge on the sleeve.
Thanks for the clarification

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.