City’s New Kits

One of the poorest home shirts I have seen. especially don't like the squad numbers. Some of previous season's shirts 'grew on me as the season progressed' but I will be struggling with this lot.
The PL shirts will have the standard PL font yesterday its was one designed by Gallagher Image 11-08-2024 at 09.09 (1).jpgImage 11-08-2024 at 09.09.jpg

Think the rumours were because the club shop website showed him as 22 but when you actually clicked to purchase it changed back to 52 so basically a technical hitch. And he’s been wearing 52 pre season so looks like he’s sticking with it but you can never be sure until the season starts. I think it was Cancelo who switched just before the season started quite recently which pissed a few people off who had already got the new shirt at the time with his original number!
i know sergio did, went from 16 to 10, im sure city were doinf exchanges ot refunds

One of the poorest home shirts I have seen. especially don't like the squad numbers. Some of previous season's shirts 'grew on me as the season progressed' but I will be struggling with this lot.

I actually like it now, though that font is shite, so the less we see if it the better.

Understand the collar isn't everyone's cup of tea, it isn't really mine, but the rest of the kit would maybe be a tad boring without some kind of pattern on the collar.

I did feel seeing it yesterday the actual '0161' part of it stood out less than I expected, it just looked a mix of blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.